May 2017 – July 2018
Interim marketing communications professional providing assistance with setting up a global Wholesale Rural and Retail (marketing) communications team and working in the team responsible for the global internal /external positioning of the bank with its new mission, Growing a Better World Together to sustainably feed the world’s population by 2050.
- Working closely with Rabobank’s regional company heads to get buy-in to the bank’s new mission
- Scripting and producing a video with Rabobank’s regional heads for the launch of the new mission and Kickstart Food
- Working with the regional (marketing) communications teams to align ways of working to become 1 team and access to central tools. (a.o. Facebook for workplace)*Assistance with internal and external (marketing) communications for Rabobank’s FoodBytes! program, launching the first European event in London and showcasing start-ups that have been on the program on Rabobank.com and LinkedIn
- Compiling and executing internal and external marketing communications plans to showcase proof-points that Rabobank is working it’s knowledge, networks and financial solutions to make a better world together with clients and partners Rbobank.com / LinkedIn / Twitter)
- Compiling and executing new management positioning pilot to position selected Rabobank employees as industry thought leaders including research on hot topics of conversation, competition, other thought leaders related to field of expertise
- In-house journalism for articles on dotcom and RaboWeb.